NEDECN Mission Statement
The New England Digital Emergency Communications Network was created by the linking of several amateur radio digital repeaters, each with emergency power. Communications can be customized for Statewide and Regional configurations using talk groups and time slots.
- New England Digital Emergency Communications Network
- A Digital Network of 90+ Amateur Radio Service Repeaters covering the New England States
- Facilitating mobile roaming communications throughout New England for routine communications
- An Umbrella organization supporting local amateur radio groups through funding to expand the network and enhance local communications
- A provider of Special Event communications for Boston Marathon, Vermont 100, NH State EOC, SKYWARN and NWS Gray, Maine
- Focused on emergency preparedness with sites on battery and generator power sources
- A Training ground for technical and communicator resources
COVID-19 Health Information Net on VT Statewide (3150), Thursdays at 7 PM. All welcome to check-in.
Thanks to Paul, W1IMD and Chris, KI1P, who took their test gear and tools up a very cold mountain this morning! They successfully installed the …
Back on the network this evening (1/28/2020) after a long absence! Thanks to Mike, W1MLL, for helping with this restoration. Now let’s see some activity …
This is a must! If you are a ham with antennas. Take time to view K1IR’s safety videos. https://blog.thedrivenelement.com/
Please support NEDECN and IPSC2-CAN-TRBO NEDECN Usage by Repeater from 2020-01-19 to 2020-01-25 (NewEng-TRBO *) RANK SECONDS CALLERS CALLS REPEATER ID CALLSIGN LOCATION C-BRIDGE 1 11477 19 …
1 Jan. 2020 Update on DMR Repeaters