NEDECN Mission Statement
The New England Digital Emergency Communications Network was created by the linking of several amateur radio digital repeaters, each with emergency power. Communications can be customized for Statewide and Regional configurations using talk groups and time slots.
- New England Digital Emergency Communications Network
- A Digital Network of 90+ Amateur Radio Service Repeaters covering the New England States
- Facilitating mobile roaming communications throughout New England for routine communications
- An Umbrella organization supporting local amateur radio groups through funding to expand the network and enhance local communications
- A provider of Special Event communications for Boston Marathon, Vermont 100, NH State EOC, SKYWARN and NWS Gray, Maine
- Focused on emergency preparedness with sites on battery and generator power sources
- A Training ground for technical and communicator resources
The Monday night 8 PM New England DMR Nets will have the following Net Control Station on Talk Group “New England Wide” (3181): AUG 3 …
Please note the following change on Eastern Long Island, NY. Peconic site in Southold Town has been added and it replaces Sag Harbor. The frequency …
It’s not easy building a site here in the winter!
COVID-19 Health Information Net on VT Statewide (3150), Tuesdays at 8 PM. All welcome to check-in.
Thanks to Paul, W1IMD and Chris, KI1P, who took their test gear and tools up a very cold mountain this morning! They successfully installed the …
1 Jan. 2020 Update on DMR Repeaters